So yesterday I went to watch ‘How to be Single’ with a friend. And yes, it has Rebel Wilson which obviously means that the movie is going to be more than hilarious. But I didn’t know that I would actually learn so much from the movie.
So, here is the list of things which I learned from the movie:
- Live like there is no tomorrow. I know that this is a very overused cliché statement which everybody says. But I really realized that sometimes we are so caught up in the past or in the future that we forget to live in the current second.
- It is definitely more important to have a close tight group of friends rather than an unguaranteed boyfriend.
- Some of the best moments are discovered and experienced when you’re not looking for them. So stop searching and start living.
- Keep yourself busy all the time. Engage yourself in new hobbies and activities.
- And last but definitely not the least, learn how to be alone and love it. Stop depending on other people for your own happiness. You don’t need their validity in order to feel important. When you learn how to and become comfortable with being alone, that is the time when you will stop questioning everything and be happy with all that you have.